Job Title: Production Scheduler
Job Location: Seattle WA
Job Type: Full-Time
At Spaceflight we are creating the future. We are transforming how spacecraft are built, launched and operated and our customers are using these technologies to push the boundaries of space exploration and look at our planet in entirely new ways. Being a pioneer is not easy – it requires ingenuity, creativity, perseverance and dedication. We are looking for exceptional people who have these traits to be part of our exceptional team. If you think you qualify, please tell us why in a cover letter and include your resume.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience in project scheduling, preferably in aerospace industry. MUST BE U.S. CITIZEN.
DUTIES SPECIFIC TO THIS POSITION:
We are heavy into commercialization of a number of new products and need a talented individual to join the team. The successful candidate for this position will have experience in production scheduling, be adept at creating, maintaining and explaining complex project schedules in MS Project. This position requires a serious attention to detail, the ability to forecast and adjust schedules and extract metrics. This position will serve the needs of internal company program management and manufacturing teams.
The following are typical responsibilities:
- Develop and document manufacturing production schedules in MS Project;
- Network multiple schedules, set and maintain baselines, extract actionable metrics for future forecasting;
- Proactively gather schedule information and succinctly summarize project status to internal customers;
- Develop associated processes for creating and maintaining project schedules as required;
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow with stakeholders;
- Proficiency with creating and maintaining MS Project schedules and extracting detailed analytics
- Must have strong written & analytical skills
- Strong operational, process, and documentation skills
- Self-motivated and self-driven to fulfill job duties and responsibilities
- Team-oriented, bright, forward-thinking, and creative
- High energy level with strong interpersonal skills
- Highest level of personal and professional integrity
- DESIRED: Training in Lean Six Sigma or other best practices methodologies
- DESIRED: ESD training or certification